|Name:||TCR Series Round Inserted High Pressure Jet Filter/Jet Air Filtration/high Temperature Air Filter||Usage:||Taking In The Air And Adsorbs The Dust In The Air|
|Raw Material:||Powder, Dust||Application:||In The Aspiration System And Pneumatic Conveying System|
|Color:||Customized||Purpose:||Make The Environment Air Clean|
bin vent dust collector,
jet dust collector filter
TCR Series Round Inserted High Pressure Jet Filter/Jet air filtration/high temperature air filter
The pulse jet filter usually work together with a centrifugal fan. It takes in the air and adsorbs the dust in the air by its filtering cloth bag. Then the dust will be blown off by the pulse air current from the device's top, thus the dust is collected into the pulse jet bag filter rather than entering the ambient environment of the workshop.
The pulse jet filter is available in high pulse pressure type and low pulse pressure type, and plug-in type. You can make the choice according to your reality. All of these types of pulse dust collector have desirable dust removing efficiency and are easy to be maintained. Thus far, they are widely used in the aspiration system and pneumatic conveying system.
- Advanced design and excellent fabricating.
- Round type and square type are available according to the site.
- High efficiency, particle < 1 um, efficiency > 95%
- Particle > 1 um, efficiency > 99.5%
- With solenoid valve controller and digital control meter, easy to initialize the pumping length and interval. 2 or 3 filters are controlled together as one unit.
- The rising air pressure: 0.4~0.5MPa, normally using air compressor.
- BWF filter cloth ensures the de-dust efficiency and wear resistance.
- Widely applied in flour bins, bran bins where the blowing line is put-into and high capacity equipment like belt conveyor in the wheat silo system.
- Widely applied in feed mills, rice mills and other grain processing plant mills for the same use
|(Rectangular Inserted High Pressure Jet Filter is also available)|
Contact Person: Cindy
Tel: +86 13213180253