Payment & Shipping Terms:
50T/H To 150T/H Soybean TCRS Series Grain Rotary Separator Machine
1. It is used to isolate large, fine and light impurities from the main medium Grain.
2. It cleans from light impurities (lighter than grains that are cleaned) such as chaff, dust and others, from small heavy impurities such as sand, small weed seeds, small chipped grains and coarse contaminants (larger than such as straw, ears, stones, etc.
3. Widely used in mills, cereals shops and other grain processing facilities
Grain cleaned from light impurities is fed from air separator. Cleaning in sieve separator is performed in rotating cylindrical sieve drum whose axis is inclined by 1~5 degrees to the horizontal along the drum. There are 3-5 sections of drum sieves, each section is made up of 2 pieces rolled perforated sheet. Under the action of inclined surface of rotating drum, the grain is mixed and gains progressive movement towards outlet. The grain is cleaned by sieving through a sieve with different holes sizes and shapes. Impurities and cleaned grain are separated from holes with different sizes and shapes, and discharged through outlet pipes.
1. high capacity: maximum capacity can reach 300 ton per hour.;
2. More Quickly: to change and install the sieve very fast;
3. More stable: roller and brush double cleaning function to insure the sieve opening clear.
4. More controllable: easy and quick to adjust angle of the sieve drum for different material and capacity.