Payment & Shipping Terms:
2018 Best Sale Hot Galvanized Grain Storage Steel Silo In China
Chinatown Grain Machinery Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of ripple steel silo and its matching equipments. Equipped with advanced facilities, the complete production line of rolling and punching can be computerized. With its high accuracy and easy installation, the quality and reliability of the product have been improved.
Our company can provide the services like design, manufacturing and installation of silos in different specifications and models. Such service includes: the design of complete process, basic design of silo, elevation, conveying, cleaning, drying, temperature and capacity measuring, fumigating, ventilation, and automatic controlling system.
Our company is armed with professional installation team, with technical staff, safety supervisor, and quality examiner for each team. Our team can install the whole process for clients or guide for the installation.
1. Hopper bottom steel silo series is specially designed by senior engineers in Chinatown company , with high-quality galvanizing board.
2. Hopper angles can be 45° and 60°,among which 60° conical bottom is usually used to store larger pellet and powder materials with high viscosity.
3. All Famtun silos are precision engineered from high strength, 80mm x 14mm low profile corrugated steel plate, normally galvanised to 275 g/m2.
4. The life cycle of the silos can come up to 30-50 years long. The products are designed comply with the national standard of GB50322-2001.
5. Famtun hopper bottom steel silos provide the best quality grain storage option available.Erection of the most popular 250t, 500t and 1,000t silos is straightforward,and can typically be completed in around 10 days per silo.
Please note below information about the inquiry :
1. Which Grain Stored, Silo Quantity need, Each Silo capacity?
2. Silo Loading&Unloading Capacity? (T/H)
3. Which Optional Equipment Need?
4. Level Monitoring System
5. Grain Temperature Monitoring system
6. Pre-clean Machine Before Loading
7. Dust Removal System for Loading
8. Ventilating System For Grain Inside Silo
9. Sweep Auger for Unloading all Grain out of the flat bottom silo
10. After Silo Grain to Factory or Truck? If Factory, suggested distance to Silo?